Monday, May 30, 2011

We'll Be Back After the Break!

Hello, Homeschool Skills readers!

I sincerely apologize for the inconsistent posting over the last month or so. As you may know, Homeschool Skills is run by just one person--me! Although I had hoped to be able to continue posting three times a week to this site, it looks like I will be unable to sustain that goal. If I could, I would--I love writing content for this site much more than I like working at my other jobs!

I will be taking a brief break from this site as I work on other professional endeavors. Starting June 14, posting will resume on a weekly or twice-weekly basis.

Please contact me at homeschoolskills@gmail.com if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future posts. If you would like to be featured as a guest blogger, please let me know! I am interested in beginning a bi-weekly family feature that shares homeschooling stories from my readers. (I can see the stats! I know you're there! :P)

Thank you for your continued support and patience,
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but please use family-friendly language and be polite. =D