Thursday, September 8, 2011

Partnerships

As you may have noticed, Homeschool Skills didn't make it back after the break. This summer has been a wild one for my family. I appreciate your ongoing support and readership.

I have been asked to contribute to other homeschool publications, and I look forward to contributing to those projects. Homeschool Skills will remain here, just like it is now, for reference. My new work will appear elsewhere, but I may update this site with links occassionally.

Until then, check out this new blog for everything homeschool. I will be making occassional contributions to this site, and I look forward to seeing you there! The site is new, so there isn't much there yet. My first post is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but please use family-friendly language and be polite. =D